Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

zondag 17 mei 2015

drawing challenge 167: trickster
















































































Inside the trickster's head:)

The monoprint of the firestone that I used in the rara avis dc is my trickster and trigger.
Because it't also a face, a comet, an island and a bird and maybe a sleeping beauty.

This week's theme for the drawing challenge is "trickster".
To see more, please visit Veronica's site  here
















"Everyone is a genius"
"But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree,
 it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

- Albert Einstein -



10 opmerkingen:

Tammie Lee zei

and for a moment
i thought it was Einstein's tongue ;-)

another wonderful piece from you

renilde zei

you are right Eric, changing all the time, a hat, the entrance of a cave, a prisoner, woman in burka...
Einstein, i love the man;)
xx

Sharmon Davidson zei

Very trickster-ish indeed; i can see so many different images in here!

tanïa zei

Well, that IS a trickster! I studied the figure quite some time before I read the text, just to get what it is. It's all of that and maybe even more!

Jo Murray zei

So clever Eric.

Ariane Reichardt zei

ahhahahaha, Tammie is right: it could be even the tongue of Einstein! Like the sleeping beauty and the face and so on. Great idea, dear Eric. In the end it is all reflexion.

♥ tinyWOOLF ♥ zei

einstein got it right there.. ;))).
yes, i saw mainly the face there, in all its many tricks...

Stefanie Seltner zei

Love your trickster: it reminds me of a nightmare I used to have when I was a child, they were following me and looking quite excactly like your tricksters... wow.
x Stefanie

Veronica Roth zei

I see him, I see him! Nice trickster. Sorry to be so very late checking back with everyone because I forgot my pc charger and was computer free for the whole weekend! :D What am I like? Hope you have a wonderful week.

Patrice A. zei

;^))
it's like tania says
all that and more!

i am the host this weekend
the new theme is up
i hope you will join

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...