Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 25, 2014

some orange some blue


























My last post about the colors of dawn led me back to these pieces I made in 2012.
From top left to bottom right: (just click the text to see the original post)

pontoon,  orange and blue,  bridge I, 
blue flag,  bridges and rivers,  window and wall, 
bridge II,  waiting for the parade  and  wetland.

5 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Don't they look superb in a grid!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVE Orange!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, Eric - My elderly mentor Ruth always says "Blue cries for orange"! Good work here as always.
-sus

Carole Reid said...

Hi Eric..... Have I told you too often how much I enjoy seeing your pieces posted together in their full colourful glory! Well, I do!

AvdW said...

prachtig eric
voor mij de kleuren van de zomer:blauw en oranje

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...