Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

art challenge - new theme



A new theme for the next art challenge:

BIRDS

How it works:
If you want to join, just leave a comment saying you are in.
The following weekend (27 and 28 of May) the drawings,
paintings, collages, photos, poems etc. are shown on the
blogs of the participants.
And the host (me) links to them all.

Looking forward to see your BIRDS

Update: Sabine, Stefanie, Patrice, Veronica, Leena, Tammie, Norma, Mano, Sharmon...

8 comments:

Miss Herzfrisch said...

Dear Eric,
thank you for your invitation. Please count me in for the week-end.
Regards
Sabine

Leena said...

Hi Eric! Birds!! That is wonderful! Please, count me in! Leena https://www.leenavainio.com/artmumma

Tammie Lee said...

Hi Eric,

Thank you for hosting!
I would like to join you.
See you this weekend.

Unknown said...

Yes I have a little something to show! Yeah! So please count me IN. Norma, ✨✨✨😉

mano said...

I'm in! thank you for the invitation!
:-) mano

Sharmon Davidson said...

Count me in too, if it's not too late! Thanks for the invitation, Eric!

mano said...

hi eric, my link for the ac:
http://manoswelt.blogspot.de/2017/05/art-challenge-15funfzehn-12.html
:-) mano

ULKAU said...

I love your dancing birds, which are becoming more abstract and almost dissolve! These pictures I could also imagine well in very large format.
Ulrike

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...